Friday, February 6, 2009

Spidey SENSES!! R LEGIT!1

If there was one power that I , Joseph Malcom Myshrall could acquire , after rolling around in the radio active waste outside the power plants , I would get myself some spidey powers.
At first I wouldn't realize that I had acquired my new spidey powers, I would just be sitting in my room lounging when all the sudden I got a urge, but this wasn't the regular urge I usually felt in my loins it was the to urge to do justice, spidey senses. I perch myself upon the window sill and stare at the alley below. I think to myself this better work like it does in the movies or I'm going to look like such a fruitcake. I lunge across the alley and strain myself trying to get some web out of me, but to my surprise it didn't come out of the spot I thought would have been a lot more appropriate, but how can I complain I'm able to swing down town by my ass.

Spidey-Joe, Spidey-Joe, does whatever a spider can!Spins a web any size, catches thieves just like flies!Look out! Here comes the Spidey-Joe!

4 comments:

  1. Haha very well written, and funny. Good job Joey. Good choice of words and language. Creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was very craetive, good imagination. It's nice how you put a funny twist to it, and used interesting language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha joey It is so funny, I love how much you used your imaginationn. :)

    ReplyDelete